- Teaching hour duration is 50 minutes.
- The course material is included in the price.
- The school is not responsible in case of accident, illness, theft or loss of personal belongings either within the place of the Academy or during outside trips and activities organized by the Academy.
- Your ''All-Inclusive'' status begins at midday of your arrival and ends at midday of your departure. The courses take place from Monday to Friday, in the morning from 09.00 a.m. to 01.00 p.m. and the activities in the afternoon from 05.00 p.m. to 08.00 p.m.
- Your ''All-Inclusive'' bracelet is compulsory and should be worn/displayed at all times.
- Ordering alcohol, as well as, consumption, is strictly for adults only (over 18 years).
- Any food, drink or services are strictly for your own personal consumption.
- The Application Form must be sent to Eurostudies Summer Academy either by fax no. +30 210 8050650 or e-mail: no later than 40 days before the beginning of each selected program. The Registration must be accompanied by a deposit of 30% of the total cost of the programme.
- The deposit must be made out to the Eurostudies Summer Academy (please ask for bank account). Personal cheques, travellers’ cheques and credit cards are not accepted. The remainder 70% of the total cost must be paid off no later than 40 days before the beginning of each selected period. Bank charges are payable from the participants. Eurostudies Summer Academy will confirm the reception of your Registration and deposit.
- Reservations can be changed at least 40 days before the beginning of the course.
- Cancellation: Full refunds will be given up to 50 days before the beginning of the course. Cancelation after 40 days are accepted but the deposit is not refundable.
- Full fees are refunded if for any reason the course is not conducted by the Academy.
- Late arrival or early departure does not entitle the student to an accommodation discount.
MODERN GREEK LANGUAGE AND CULTURE
SUMMER COURSES IN GREECE